2099 E Washington St
Colton, CA 92324
Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be done.
3 stars not 5 because of one worker. I believe his name was Robert (couldn't see his name tag well) he saw he needed to work on my car he screamed F**K F**k F**K over and over hands in the air then slapping them down outside the bay.
When working on my car Robert wasn't careful. Just threw the wheels up to my car slamming into my brake calipers and slapping the wheels back on. He didn't seem to want to be there at all. I let Ben know prior other shops has chipped the paint off my brake calipers cause they weren't careful. I had my calipers repainted so I wanted them to becareful. Robert didn't care much. He got 3 wheels on and left.
Jon took over on the last wheel. Big difference. He carefully put on the lugs and gently air gun them on vs. Blasting them on full speed which could cross thread which Robert did. Once their all on Jon also got me bags for my two tires I was keeping. Great service from Jon and Ben.
Great company overall, been going here for a while with many of my vehicles and referred many friends. Hopefully Robert was only having a bad day and not like this all the time, cause I wouldn't want someone like that to work on any of my cars.
After a close inspection one of the four wheel was damaged by the mounting machine. Complaint in progress
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Location near my house
What I disliked
- Service man
- Rude and bad service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damages To The Wheels
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "Premier Medical Transports are extremely unsafe and dangerous for drivers, patients and their family members. The condition of their units are extremely poor. I found out first hand on..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."