Americas Tire - Damage wheel

America's Tire

2099 E Washington St

Colton, CA 92324

Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be done.

3 stars not 5 because of one worker. I believe his name was Robert (couldn't see his name tag well) he saw he needed to work on my car he screamed F**K F**k F**K over and over hands in the air then slapping them down outside the bay.

When working on my car Robert wasn't careful. Just threw the wheels up to my car slamming into my brake calipers and slapping the wheels back on. He didn't seem to want to be there at all. I let Ben know prior other shops has chipped the paint off my brake calipers cause they weren't careful. I had my calipers repainted so I wanted them to becareful. Robert didn't care much. He got 3 wheels on and left.

Jon took over on the last wheel. Big difference. He carefully put on the lugs and gently air gun them on vs. Blasting them on full speed which could cross thread which Robert did. Once their all on Jon also got me bags for my two tires I was keeping. Great service from Jon and Ben.

Great company overall, been going here for a while with many of my vehicles and referred many friends. Hopefully Robert was only having a bad day and not like this all the time, cause I wouldn't want someone like that to work on any of my cars.

After a close inspection one of the four wheel was damaged by the mounting machine. Complaint in progress

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rude and bad service

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Damages To The Wheels
Review category
review #875458 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Americas Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.