2099 E Washington St
Colton, CA 92324
Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be done.
3 stars not 5 because of one worker. I believe his name was Robert (couldn't see his name tag well) he saw he needed to work on my car he screamed F**K F**k F**K over and over hands in the air then slapping them down outside the bay.
When working on my car Robert wasn't careful. Just threw the wheels up to my car slamming into my brake calipers and slapping the wheels back on. He didn't seem to want to be there at all. I let Ben know prior other shops has chipped the paint off my brake calipers cause they weren't careful. I had my calipers repainted so I wanted them to becareful. Robert didn't care much. He got 3 wheels on and left.
Jon took over on the last wheel. Big difference. He carefully put on the lugs and gently air gun them on vs. Blasting them on full speed which could cross thread which Robert did. Once their all on Jon also got me bags for my two tires I was keeping. Great service from Jon and Ben.
Great company overall, been going here for a while with many of my vehicles and referred many friends. Hopefully Robert was only having a bad day and not like this all the time, cause I wouldn't want someone like that to work on any of my cars.
After a close inspection one of the four wheel was damaged by the mounting machine. Complaint in progress
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Location near my house
What I disliked
- Service man
- Rude and bad service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damages To The Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Premier Medical Transports are extremely unsafe and dangerous for drivers, patients and their family members. The condition of their units are extremely poor. I found out first hand on..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."