do know anyone that can help me with my situation and can resolve it. I don't want to get a lawyer unless i need too. I was visit the American tires stores on June 9 to get my flat left rear tires place and also the right one. My appointment is was 10:30am and my car got service at 10:40am so i though i just wait since the staff say only take 45 minutes to replace it . i was waiting for nearly 1 hour and only see the flat tire was still working on and took a very long time. the staff came up to me about 1 hour and say my left rim was damage because of the flat tire and i say ok must be from the flat tires and i was think to myself i don't remind was this damage and dents this like, i was in the hurry to get to the airport and they look forever for the first tire and the second tire was quick. i know nothing about car beside pump gas and drive. I came home and show to 2 of my friends who help me put on the spare tire. they both is in shook that my rim was so damage and i ask both of them if they remember cause by the flat tires and both say is not from the flat tires since your rim have no scratch or sign that you are riding your rim on the road. i came back to the store and show to one of the staff and the store manager Dave came out and take a quick look and walk away and say this not cause by us. so i decide call the regional office and James call me, he speak to me with well manner and me to take my car to store again so they can take a look. I schedule a time to meet Dave at 1pm and show up at 1pam and he out for lunch. He could of call me and tell me he out for lunch or schedule another time with me. I was angry and disappointed with service with the customer service. I was try to contact James again and but cannot get a hold of him after that. I call the regional office and speak to Megan and she ask me to give the store another chance so they can take car of me. so i did, I got a miss call from dave and I call back and he say " why are we talk about this when is clearly your fault" and he say we going to file insurance claim and have me deal with them and giving a attitude and hard time. He didn't bother to ask me to come in again so he can take a look but mainly yell at me over the phone. Please help
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Location near my house
What I disliked
- Gm was rude
- Upsale charge me on the warranty without asking first
- I feel every emotional distress
- Rude and bad service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat. Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate...."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "I called the florist to have flowers delivered the same day. The price that was advertised was $29.99 but the price I had to pay was $58.78. The..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."