do know anyone that can help me with my situation and can resolve it. I don't want to get a lawyer unless i need too. I was visit the American tires stores on June 9 to get my flat left rear tires place and also the right one. My appointment is was 10:30am and my car got service at 10:40am so i though i just wait since the staff say only take 45 minutes to replace it . i was waiting for nearly 1 hour and only see the flat tire was still working on and took a very long time. the staff came up to me about 1 hour and say my left rim was damage because of the flat tire and i say ok must be from the flat tires and i was think to myself i don't remind was this damage and dents this like, i was in the hurry to get to the airport and they look forever for the first tire and the second tire was quick. i know nothing about car beside pump gas and drive. I came home and show to 2 of my friends who help me put on the spare tire. they both is in shook that my rim was so damage and i ask both of them if they remember cause by the flat tires and both say is not from the flat tires since your rim have no scratch or sign that you are riding your rim on the road. i came back to the store and show to one of the staff and the store manager Dave came out and take a quick look and walk away and say this not cause by us. so i decide call the regional office and James call me, he speak to me with well manner and me to take my car to store again so they can take a look. I schedule a time to meet Dave at 1pm and show up at 1pam and he out for lunch. He could of call me and tell me he out for lunch or schedule another time with me. I was angry and disappointed with service with the customer service. I was try to contact James again and but cannot get a hold of him after that. I call the regional office and speak to Megan and she ask me to give the store another chance so they can take car of me. so i did, I got a miss call from dave and I call back and he say " why are we talk about this when is clearly your fault" and he say we going to file insurance claim and have me deal with them and giving a attitude and hard time. He didn't bother to ask me to come in again so he can take a look but mainly yell at me over the phone. Please help
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Location near my house
What I disliked
- Gm was rude
- Upsale charge me on the warranty without asking first
- I feel every emotional distress
- Rude and bad service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I called the florist to have flowers delivered the same day. The price that was advertised was $29.99 but the price I had to pay was $58.78. The..."
- "Terrible experience.....at check in my seat was changed from isle to middle seat. Check in person said she could not make the correction and to do it at the gate...."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."